Sarah has a broad range of litigation experience, including contractual disputes, debt recovery, construction and insurance law.
She has an approachable manner and enjoys getting to know clients in order to tailor solutions.
P: 09 303 6927
Sarah gained her LLB (with honours) and BSc (Psychology) degrees from the University of Auckland before beginning her career in a large New Zealand law firm. She has also worked in house at a London Borough Council and a boutique firm on her return to Auckland.
Previous projects have included advising and acting for:
- A body corporate in large multiunit leaky building proceedings (including mediation).
- Insurers in a number of High Court proceedings in the Canterbury Earthquake list.
- Property owners in construction disputes (both commercial and residential).
- Banks, businesses and individuals in debt recovery matters.
- Commercial parties, including claims relating to prejudiced shareholders.
- Parties challenging a will.
Outside of work Sarah spends most of her time running around after her three young children, but when she does get some spare time, she enjoys cooking and trying new restaurants.